Cancelation / Returns
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (POLOLO Verena Carney & Franziska Kuntze OHG, Onkel-Tom-Str. 3, 14169 Berlin, email@example.com, telephone: +49 (0)30 797 098 66) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the sample cancelation form (see below), which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of cancellation
(1) If you cancel this agreement, we shall reimburse you immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we receive notice of your cancellation of this agreement for all payments we have received from you, including any delivery costs within Germany (excluding any additional costs arising from your choosing a different type of delivery from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us). We will use the same means of payment as you used in the original Transaction for such refund, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you and in no event will you be charged for such refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the Goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the Goods, whichever is earlier.
(2) You must return or hand over the goods to POLOLO Verena Carney & Franziska Kuntze OHG, Manufaktur und Lager, Karl-Seifert-Straße 1-5, 91097 Oberreichenbach without delay and in any case within fourteen days of the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract at the latest. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before expiry of the period of fourteen days. We shall bear the costs of returning the goods within Germany. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling them that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and function of the goods.
(3) Unless the parties have agreed otherwise, the right of cancellation does not apply to the following contracts: Contracts for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or destination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer (e.g. shoes in special sizes, colours or designs).
(4) Please avoid damage and contamination.
(5) If possible, please return the goods to us in their original packaging with all accessories and packaging components. If necessary, use a protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please use suitable packaging to provide sufficient protection against transport damage in order to avoid claims for damages due to damage caused by defective packaging.
(6) Please announce a return to us in advance, preferably by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. In this way you enable us to assign the products as quickly as possible.
Please note that the modalities mentioned in the above paragraphs 5 and 6 are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
Patterned withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
– To POLOLO Verena Carney & Franziska Kuntze OHG, Onkel-Tom-Str. 3, 14169 Berlin, email@example.com
– I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me/us (*) concerning the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following services (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name(s) of consumer(s)
– Address of consumer(s)
– Signature of consumer(s) (only for paper communication)
(*) Delete as applicable.
Please send return shipments exclusively to:
– Manufactory and warehouse –